You’ve had your babies, but now you want your body back. Pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding can take their toll on a woman’s body, and diet and exercise often aren’t enough to restore your pre-baby look. If you want your body back after baby, come in and learn about our Mommy Makeover. We can help you turn MOM into WOW!
What Procedures Are Part of a Mommy Makeover?
What changes did baby make to your body? A Mommy Makeover isn’t one size fits all, but rather a customized set of procedures to help you look and feel your best. You can decide which procedures you need and which you don’t. We’ll provide advice and answer questions, but your Mommy Makeover is about YOU. During your consultation we’ll help you choose the right combination of treatments, but some possibilities to consider include:
- Breast Surgeries- breast augmentation, breast lift, breast reduction, etc.
- Surgical Lift/Tuck- tummy tuck, thigh lift, buttock lift
The surgeries you choose will depend on the changes your body experienced during pregnancy and childbirth. Our goal is to help you create a body you love. With a Mommy Makeover you can have the best of both worlds: a gorgeous body and adorable babies.
How Soon After Childbirth Can I Have a Mommy Makeover?
There is no specific timeline for when you’re ready for surgery after giving birth, but these questions can help you determine if you’re ready.
- Are you finished having children? A Mommy Makeover can yield stunning results, but unfortunately, if you have another baby it may impact your results. If you are considering a Mommy Makeover and are not finished with having children, consult with our physicians with regards to your options.
- Are you still breastfeeding? Breastfeeding and surgery typically don’t mix. After your last baby, wait until you’ve finished breast feeding. It can take time for your breasts to stop producing milk. We typically recommend waiting at least 3 months after breastfeeding before scheduling a breast surgery.
- Do you have help available during your recovery period? If you have small children and are their primary caregiver, you will likely need extra help during your recovery period. After many plastic surgeries we’ll ask patients to avoid lifting and strenuous activities for several weeks. You may need help with your children, especially if they are still young, after your surgery.
During your consultation we can work together to determine if you’re ready for a Mommy Makeover. We can also help you estimate recovery times so you can plan for help with the kids, time off from work, etc.
Pregnancy does change your body, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a sexy, confident look again. Look great in clothes or in a swimsuit with a Mommy Makeover. Call our offices at 540-371-7730 and schedule your consultation today.