We’re continuing our celebration of moms all throughout May. They sacrifice so much for us and do so willingly, but one unfortunate thing many moms have given up is the body they used to love. Don’t despair, moms. We can help restore your pre-baby body with a Mommy Makeover. Wonderful children and a sexy body, too—who says you can’t have it all?
Has Pregnancy Changed Your Body?
Being a mom is filled with sacrifices, but your body doesn’t have to be one of them. Many women experience unwanted changes to their body and appearance during pregnancy, childbirth, and breastfeeding, including:
- Breast Changes– The breasts may become larger or smaller and often develop sagging.
- Unwanted Fat Deposits– Hormone changes can lead to stubborn fat pockets in areas like the abdomen, thighs, buttocks, etc.
- Stretch Marks– Stretch marks are common after pregnancy due to the quick expansion of the abdomen.
- Loose Abdominal Skin– Abdominal skin and muscles can be stretched out, resulting in a post-baby belly that is difficult to tighten up, even when you return to your pre-pregnancy weight.
- Changes to Genitalia– Changes to the labia and vagina are common. Some women experience discomfort, especially during exercise.
If pregnancy changed your body, a Mommy Makeover may be able to reverse some of those changes. Say goodbye to post-baby belly and sagging breasts!
Is My Mommy Makeover Customized to My Needs?
A Mommy Makeover is highly customizable, designed to meet your unique needs and desires. During your consultation, we’ll examine your body, discuss your goals, and offer treatment recommendations. We may recommend procedures like breast augmentation, a breast lift, a tummy tuck, liposuction, etc. These surgeries can often be combined, reducing the amount of time you’ll need to spend in recovery.
Everyone should love their bodies—especially mothers! Schedule your Mommy Makeover consultation today by calling 540-371-7730.