Men… Plastic surgery isn’t just for the ladies. You too can enhance your looks, boost your confidence, and maintain the competitive edge in your career through cosmetic enhancement. Take the first step today and learn more about your options. Then, once you see how plastic surgery can benefit you, contact us and schedule a consultation. How will you benefit from male plastic surgery?
Popular Surgical Options for Male Patients
What cosmetic surgical procedures are most popular for male patients? Take a look below:
- Liposuction– As you get older, it gets harder to keep that stubborn fat off of your waistline. Men naturally store fat across the abdomen and liposuction can help that fat go away. This procedure removes fat deposits using a special suction tube. The surgery takes 1-2 hours and often yields great results, especially if you still have good skin elasticity. If you aren’t getting the fat loss results you’d like from the gym, come try liposuction.
- Male Breast Reduction– Gynecomastia is a condition where excess breast tissue develops in male patients. Many men find this highly embarrassing. We can remove this excess tissue through liposuction, helping you to restore your confidence and your masculine figure.
- Blepharoplasty– Do you look tired all of the time, even when you’re well rested? You might benefit from eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty). This procedure corrects drooping upper eyelids and can eliminate those puffy bags under the eyes. Look younger and rejuvenated!
- Post Bariatric Surgery– For patients that have lost a large amount of weight, post bariatric surgery can be a solution to that excess hanging skin. Post-bariatric surgery can tighten up your body, helping you to really appreciate those weight loss results.
Surgery isn’t the only way for men to enhance their looks. Many of our male patients opt for non-surgical and minimally invasive options.
- Dermal Fillers– When used properly dermal fillers can enliven and rejuvenate the face by filling in pits and wrinkles, adding volume, and restoring facial contours. Dermal fillers are temporary, but application takes just minutes with results that last for months (and in some cases years).
- BOTOX®– Say goodbye to those crow’s feet, worry lines, and forehead wrinkles with BOTOX®. This injectable treatment is one of our most popular amongst both male and female patients. It temporarily halts nerve impulses to overactive facial muscles for a relaxed, natural look.
- Fraxel Laser– Smooth, brighten, and rejuvenate your skin with cosmetic laser treatments. The Fraxel laser is a skin resurfacing treatment that is well known for its ability to transform the skin. If you have wrinkles, or age spots, ask us about the Fraxel laser.
Call us today at 540-371-7730 and schedule your appointment. Man or woman, we’ve got something for everyone at Plastic Surgery Services of Fredericksburg.