Did you know that certain procedures explode in popularity during the fall and winter seasons? Most people find that it’s easier to schedule a procedure with long recovery periods during their holiday breaks. Additionally, a lot of procedures’ results improve when patients avoid excessive sun exposure during their recovery.
Want to find out which cosmetic procedures are best to try in the fall?
Fraxel Laser uses state-of-the-art technology to reach deep beneath the skin to heal acne, scars, stretch marks, skin discoloration, and sun damage. The laser helps with removing wrinkles and lines while stimulating collagen production—resulting in a skin lifting and tightening effect. You can get the best results by avoiding sun exposure two weeks before the procedure and during the length of the treatment. The best thing you can do to limit risk of overexposure is to schedule your treatments during the fall.
Chemical peels are acidic solutions that are applied to the face to exfoliate the skin, which cause the outer layer of skin along with oils, dirt, dead skin, and other imperfections to peel off and reveal a fresher layer of skin. There are a wide variety of skin peels with different kinds of strengths; the stronger a peel, the more imperfections it can improve. Lighter chemical peels can encourage production of newer skin cells while stronger chemical peels can help improve wrinkles and fine lines, along with removing sun damage. Sun exposure after a chemical peel can lead to skin discoloration—and since skin might be sensitive after a treatment, sun exposure can cause discomfort for the first few weeks of recovery.
Certain people have a perfect “look” that they’re happy to put on every single day. Thankfully, there’s a new procedure that deposits long-lasting pigment in your skin: permanent makeup. Permanent makeup is perfect for people who want to permanently improve a facial feature like their eyebrows or eyelids without a surgical procedure, or have difficulty applying makeup every day. Permanent makeup creates a long-lasting look by implanting colored pigment into the skin using a rotary pen. Sun exposure after a permanent makeup procedure can affect the longevity of the pigment; to make sure your permanent makeup doesn’t fade right after the procedure, try to limit your sun exposure.
Contact the Plastic Surgery Services of Fredericksburg now, to schedule a procedure in time for the fall season.
We don’t know where cupid’s arrow will strike this year, but we do know the secret to gorgeous, glowing skin. The big day is getting closer, but you still have time to perfect your skin. Call and schedule your treatments today. These beautifying options are all non-surgical with little to no downtime. Skip the roses and give yourself the gift of gorgeous skin instead.
Hearts and chocolates aren’t enough this Valentine’s Day. What you really need is the Fraxel laser. It can shrink pores, improve skin tone, smooth wrinkles, boost collagen production, improve the appearance of acne scars, and much more. You’ll look and feel like you have new skin.
We typically recommend a series of treatments to start (often 3-5). You can get your first treatment now and finish up with the rest after Valentine’s Day (treatments are spaced every 4 to 6 weeks). Fraxel requires no downtime and has a very short recovery period. You’re going to love the treatment, and the results even more.
A chemical peel is the solution to dull or uneven skin. We offer a variety of peels in differing strengths so you can achieve the results you want on your schedule. If you want to look great by Valentine’s Day, let us know so we can choose a peel that works quickly with no downtime (the AHA Peel and the Obagi Radiance Peel are both excellent options).
A chemical peel works by using an acidic solution to slough off dead skin cells and promote the body’s healing response. Deeper peels use a stronger acid to provide more dramatic results, but also require more post-treatment healing time.
Relationships end, but not with your skin. It’s always there for you, through the good times and the bad. What gift will you give your skin for Valentine’s Day this year? We recommend a custom facial—a restorative and pampering way to give your skin a little extra TLC. We offer a variety of facial treatments and can customize any facial to your skin’s unique concerns.
Gorgeous, glowing skin awaits this Valentine’s Day. Call us today at 540-371-7730 and book your treatments.
Men… Plastic surgery isn’t just for the ladies. You too can enhance your looks, boost your confidence, and maintain the competitive edge in your career through cosmetic enhancement. Take the first step today and learn more about your options. Then, once you see how plastic surgery can benefit you, contact us and schedule a consultation. How will you benefit from male plastic surgery?
Popular Surgical Options for Male Patients
What cosmetic surgical procedures are most popular for male patients? Take a look below:
- Liposuction– As you get older, it gets harder to keep that stubborn fat off of your waistline. Men naturally store fat across the abdomen and liposuction can help that fat go away. This procedure removes fat deposits using a special suction tube. The surgery takes 1-2 hours and often yields great results, especially if you still have good skin elasticity. If you aren’t getting the fat loss results you’d like from the gym, come try liposuction.
- Male Breast Reduction– Gynecomastia is a condition where excess breast tissue develops in male patients. Many men find this highly embarrassing. We can remove this excess tissue through liposuction, helping you to restore your confidence and your masculine figure.
- Blepharoplasty– Do you look tired all of the time, even when you’re well rested? You might benefit from eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty). This procedure corrects drooping upper eyelids and can eliminate those puffy bags under the eyes. Look younger and rejuvenated!
- Post Bariatric Surgery– For patients that have lost a large amount of weight, post bariatric surgery can be a solution to that excess hanging skin. Post-bariatric surgery can tighten up your body, helping you to really appreciate those weight loss results.
Surgery isn’t the only way for men to enhance their looks. Many of our male patients opt for non-surgical and minimally invasive options.
- Dermal Fillers– When used properly dermal fillers can enliven and rejuvenate the face by filling in pits and wrinkles, adding volume, and restoring facial contours. Dermal fillers are temporary, but application takes just minutes with results that last for months (and in some cases years).
- BOTOX®– Say goodbye to those crow’s feet, worry lines, and forehead wrinkles with BOTOX®. This injectable treatment is one of our most popular amongst both male and female patients. It temporarily halts nerve impulses to overactive facial muscles for a relaxed, natural look.
- Fraxel Laser– Smooth, brighten, and rejuvenate your skin with cosmetic laser treatments. The Fraxel laser is a skin resurfacing treatment that is well known for its ability to transform the skin. If you have wrinkles, or age spots, ask us about the Fraxel laser.
Call us today at 540-371-7730 and schedule your appointment. Man or woman, we’ve got something for everyone at Plastic Surgery Services of Fredericksburg.
Tried by over 800,000 patients in the last decade, the Fraxel Laser has been rejuvenating skin, diminishing wrinkles, and boosting confidence in men and women around the world. Our patients love looking and feeling younger without surgery. We love that the results are highly visible; you won’t have to wonder if Fraxel is working for you. Is this revolutionary treatment right for you? Find out below.
Should You Try Fraxel?
- Do You Want to Reverse (Not Just Stall) the Signs of Aging?- We all want to look our best with young, radiant skin. Unfortunately aging gets in the way. As the body ages major changes take place in the texture and elasticity of our skin. Under the skin’s surface aging changes the way our skin is supported by depleting collagen, repositioning fat stores, and more. The Fraxel laser’s revolutionary technology turns back the clock, reversing many of the visible signs of aging like wrinkles, pigmentation problems, and more. Unlike an expensive facial cream the Fraxel laser can penetrate deeply and work from within to not only stall, but in many cases reverse the signs of aging.
- Do You Want to Avoid Surgery?- Although a facelift is an effective solution for those with serious signs of aging, it is a surgical procedure that requires days of recovery. Many of our patients want a solution that will provide effective results without the need for an invasive surgery. The Fraxel laser may help you to avoid or delay surgeries like the facelift. The results aren’t as dramatic, but for many patients the noticeable results are enough without surgery. With Fraxel you don’t have to worry about looking overdone; the results are naturally radiant.
- Do You Have Sun Damage?- By the time you’re in you’re in your 40s, 50s, or 60s the years of sun damage you’ve inflicted on your body are starting to show. Age spots, sun spots, sun damage, and even Actinic Keratosis (a precancerous skin condition) may be appearing. The Fraxel laser works from within regenerating skin and helping to remove the visible signs of sun damage and by fighting other signs of aging like wrinkles.
- Do You Have Acne or Other Facial Scarring?- If you’ve got scarring, including acne scars, surgical scars, and stretch marks, the Fraxel laser can help. It penetrates the top layers of skin stimulating your body’s ability to naturally heal and regenerate while resurfacing the outer layer of skin. Check out these results from real Fraxel patients with scarring to see the types of results you might obtain.
- Do You Want to Boost Your Natural Collagen Levels?- Fraxel’s light energy stimulates your body’s own collagen production. That’s something a beauty cream just can’t do. This means that you don’t just get the immediate benefits from treatment, but that your body will continue to rejuvenate itself after your treatment is complete.
- Are You Busy?– If you’re too busy to slow down for surgery, but still want to look great, consider trying the Fraxel laser. Each treatment session takes less than an hour and most patients only need a few to achieve their desired results. Patients can expect some redness and swelling, similar to a sunburn, for a few days after treatment. With almost no downtime and minimal recovery, Fraxel is the perfect choice for busy people that want to look their best.
Did You Answer Yes? Take the Next Step
If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, Fraxel might be the beauty solution you’ve been searching for. Contact us today and schedule an appointment. During an individualized consultation we can help you decide if Fraxel is right for you.